Are you having difficulty getting pregnant?
Balance your hormones and boost your fertility naturally!
One in six couples have difficulty getting or staying pregnant. Fertility acupuncture and laser therapy treatments can give couples the chance of getting pregnant when otherwise it may not have been possible. We see women and men from right across the reproductive health spectrum: from those who are who starting out trying for a baby, to couples who have fertility issues and who are looking to get pregnant naturally, through to couples who need IVF. Studies show that IVF treatment in conjunction with acupuncture improves the chances of a successful pregnancy.
How acupuncture enhances fertility:
- Acupuncture can increase blood flow to the reproductive organs
- Improves the thickness of the uterine wall lining
- Acupuncture has been shown to regulate hormone levels
- Acupuncture reduces stress
- Acupuncture can reduce the chance of miscarriage
- Acupuncture Improves ovarian function
- Acupuncture Enhances the immune system
- Improves sperm parameters count, motility and morphology. Whether your goal is to conceive naturally or with the help of assisted reproductive therapies (ART), such as in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) or intra-uterine insemination (IUI), acupuncture helps you establish a healthy base from which a foetus can thrive. Studies have shown that acupuncture works in tandem with fertility technology to increase success rates by over 60%. Acupuncture alone also can greatly improve fertility at low cost with almost no side effects
Frequently Asked Questions
What should my diet look like in order to see the best results for fertility acupuncture?
Eating well is not only good nourishment but it also encourages your body to function properly and enhances your chances of conceiving. A diet based on whole grains, vegetables, fruit and quality protein will greatly benefit every woman who is trying to conceive or to recover from a pregnancy. Drinking lots of water while avoiding alcohol, refined sugar and cold food or drink is also recommended for all fertility acupuncture clients.
What is Premenstrual syndrome?
Premenstrual syndrome is the most popular menstrual disorders in woman’s reproductive years. Symptoms include bloating or weight gain, breast tenderness, anxiety, irritability, food cravings or changes in appetite, poor concentration, sleep disturbances, depressive symptoms etc. In western medicinal view, it can be ruled out the imbalance between estrogen and progesterone, while emotional strain is the most important etiology factor for premenstrual syndrome in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Anger, frustration, and resentment may cause stagnation of Liver Qi which is a major cause of PMS.